In Kinesiology we use the term ‘switching’ to refer to the body’s electrical circuits. Before doing any balances or corrections switching is checked to ensure there is no confusion within the body’s electrical circuits and coordination.
Doing the following simple switching exercises can help ensure both hemispheres of your brain are talking to each other and will also help with concentration and feeling clear minded.
Place one hand over the naval area keeping it there while rubbing the following points with your other hand:
– Between upper lip and nose (top/bottom switching)
– Between bottom lip and chin (top/bottom switching)
– Bottom of your tailbone (front back switching)
– Just under the ends of your collarbones (left right switching)
Rub each of the above firmly and then change over hands and repeat.
– Touch for Health, John Thie
– Touch for Health Book 1 Toni Gralton